Has a relative of yours been the victim of a wrongful death? Fill in a case evaluation form now to see whether Montero Law can help you.
- VIDEO: Can any attorney handle a boating accident case?July 7th, 2012
- VIDEO: Will I have to testify in court for my brain injury case?August 24th, 2012
- VIDEO: Are there limits on damages in plane accident cases?September 29th, 2012
- Ten Tips to Keep Kids Safe Around PoolsApril 5th, 2018
- Liability for an Accident Involving a Pool DrainApril 5th, 2018
- What Is Pain and Suffering in an Accident Claim?March 14th, 2018
- What Is Vicarious Liability?March 14th, 2018
- What Is a Spoliation Letter for a Truck Accident Case?March 14th, 2018
- Who Is at Fault for a Pedestrian-Bicyclist Accident?March 14th, 2018
- What Is the Florida Permanent Injury Threshold?March 14th, 2018
- What Is a Wrongful Death Lawsuit?March 14th, 2018
- Report: Miami Has 10th-Worst Traffic in the WorldMarch 14th, 2018
- Who Is Liable if a Pedestrian Is Hit by a Car While Outside a Crosswalk?February 15th, 2018
- What Is the Definition of an Unmarked Crosswalk?February 15th, 2018
- How Much Is a Settlement for a Permanent Injury?February 15th, 2018
- Florida Bicycle Laws: What Drivers & Cyclists Should KnowJanuary 17th, 2018
- What Is Discovery in Personal Injury Lawsuits?January 17th, 2018
- How Long Does a Car Accident Settlement Take?January 17th, 2018
- I Was a Passenger Injured in a Car Accident. Who Is Liable for My Injuries?December 27th, 2017
- Five Ways to Stay Safe on New Year’s EveDecember 20th, 2017
“On the occasions that I have had the privilege of working with attorney Hyram Montero, I have been most impressed with his thoroughness and efficiency in researching the accident and subsequent diagnosis and treatment of the brain injury sustained by my Ward in 2004.
I believe it is Mr. Montero’s sincerity and compassion that leads to his relentless pursuit of the facts surrounding the accident, as well as a complete history of similar reports documented at the site of the accident.
Attorney Montero’s attention to detail regarding the well being of my Ward and my Ward’s family allows me to feel confident that their financial needs will be met, despite the intensive brain damage sustained by my Ward, which has rendered him unable to fulfil his role as a husband or father.
I will not hesitate to highly recommend attorney Montero to represent anyone involved in a brain-injury accident.”
“I can’t begin to tell you how thoughtful and professional they were with. I was treated like I was one of the family, with courtesy and respect. Every time I needed a doctor’s appointment they were right there for me with a staff that was gentle and understanding.
I was mugged and brutally beaten up and almost massacred. The muggers broke my nose and my eye and my brain was damaged when they hit me with the gun. my right knee was an open wound and bleeding, I needed many stitches. I get upset just thinking about it again. Mr. Montero was highly recommended to me an I was very confident to give my case to him. If it had not been for Mr. Montero and the firm I would have been a wreck. I am thankful to Mr. Montero and the girls at the office who did everything in their power to help me and send me to every place I needed to go to get me back together again.
Thanks to them I resumed my life, not like before but after three years of treatment I achieved beyond satisfactory results for what was done to me. I highly recommend them to help those who have a need for their services.”
“The above mentioned law-firm, particularly Hyram Montero, Esquire, has successfully guided my Ward’s brain injury lawsuit for the past four years. He has been exceptionally diligent in gathering testimony and evidence to prove that faulty equipment was the cause of the brain injury to my Ward in 2001.
Mr. Montero has a unique and extraordinary insight when brain injuries are involved. His devotion to the client is evident throughout the entire process of proving the facts; ultimately leaving no doubt that the brain injury forever harmed the individual’s activities of daily living. No stone was left unturned in providing expert opinions and witnesses to confirm the lifetime damage resulting from the brain injury. Mr. Montero sought out the foremost brain injury medical experts and arranged for my Ward to be examined by them.
I am exceedingly confident that this case will conclude with a positive outcome for the Ward’s needs for the rest of his natural life. I must extended many thanks to Mr. Montero and his exceptional staff for their unrelenting efforts in the best interest of my Ward.”