If you have suffered a significant injury, you need to find the right personal injury lawyer to take on your case. Your financial future could depend on the outcome of your injury claim, so be sure the lawyer you work with is equipped to handle your case.
At the Montero Law Center, we offer free case consultations and invite you to evaluate whether we are the right law firm for your case. Call us at 954-767-6500 today for your free case review.
Here are five essential things to look for when evaluating personal injury law firms for your case:
1. The Firm Handles Your Type of Injury Case
Make sure the attorney you select does the type of work you need. If you have a wrongful death case, for example, do not hire a lawyer who does not handle those lawsuits.
At the Montero Law Center, we are a full-service personal injury law firm. We can help you with:
- Auto accidents
- Aviation accidents
- Brain injuries
- Construction site accidents
- Injuries on private/public places
- Medical malpractice
- Pedestrian accidents
- Products liability
- Spinal cord injuries
- Train accidents
- Truck accidents
- Wrongful death
2. Past Clients Are Happy With the Law Firm’s Service
A law firm with satisfied clients has no trouble getting testimonials. Ask prospective personal injury lawyers for testimonials from past clients to get an idea of what it is like to work with the lawyer.
At the Montero Law Center, we are both humbled by and proud of the ways we have been able to change our clients’ lives for the better. Check out our testimonials from past clients. And then call us at 954-767-6500 so that we can help you.
3. Recognized by Peers
Martindale-Hubbell, the company that evaluates lawyers all over America, awarded Hyram Montero an AV rating, which is the highest rating the organization issues for ethical and skilled legal practice. Members of the firm have also been recognized by Super Lawyers and the Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
4. Commitment to Their Profession and Community
Look for a lawyer and law firm that exhibits a commitment to the legal profession as well as the communities they serve.
For example, the Montero Law Center supports and serves on the board of directors for several local organizations, including:
- Take Stock in Children
- American Inns of Court
- Brain Injury Association of Florida
- Henderson Mental Health Center
- Hispanic Unity of Florida
- Broward County Hispanic Bar Association
5. Ready to Serve You
Is the law firm a good fit for you? Do you feel comfortable with the lawyer?
These are also important questions to ask. The law firm should have staff that speaks your language, provide excellent client service, and give you and your case personal attention.
At the Montero Law Center, our staff is multi-lingual. Our team strives to return peace of mind to our clients by helping them recover compensation for all the damages they suffered because of their injury, including medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
We make it our mission to give every client the personalized attention and custom legal representation they deserve.
How the Montero Law Center Can Help with Your Personal Injury Claim
You do not have to take on insurance companies on your own. We will fight to get you all the compensation you deserve. We perform these services for our clients:
- Investigate the facts of your case
- Protect you from aggressive tactics of the insurance company
- Identify which party or parties were negligent
- Calculate fair compensation for your personal injury case
- Help you avoid a low-ball settlement that does not meet your needs
- Collect the evidence we need to build and prove your case
- Negotiate with the insurance company
- Analyze all settlement documents and recommend changes required to safeguard your interests
- Carry out pre-trial discovery on your behalf
- Prepare the case for trial
- Advocate for you until the resolution of your case
Set Up a Free Consultation With the Montero Law Center
At the Montero Law Center, we are honored to represent the victims of serious accidents and help them get compensation for their injuries.
We do not charge any legal fees until you receive compensation. We will evaluate your case for free. Please call us today at 954-767-6500 for your no-cost, no-obligation consultation.